Stress is a common feeling or reaction that happens to everyone. What usually causes stress?
- Disease in the elderly
- Cant sleep
What happens to human body when stressed?
- Memory loss
- Hot headed
- Chest tightness
- Short of breath
- Stomach acid increases
- Unable to defecate or have diarrhea
Bad Effects of Stress
- Muscle and joints pain – stress can cause pain, tightness or soreness in your muscles, as well as spasms of pain.
- Heart and lungs – too much stress produce hormone cortisol that may cause increase heart rate, heart disease, heart rhythm abnormalities, stroke, asthma, rapid breathing, shortness of breath and high blood pressure.
- Digestive system – stomach pain, gas, diarrhea, and constipation.
- Skin– some skin condition such as, wrinkled skin, having pimples, eczema, psoriasis, hives and itchiness
- Hair loss
- Immune system – stress weakens the body’s defenses and its easy to get sick.
- Mental health – stress can bring symptoms of depression and reduce enthusiasms for activities .
- Shoulder, head and jaw – the effects of stress in your body can move through the tension triangle, which includes, shoulders, head and jaw
- Brain – mind log, no concentration, irritable, mood changes
Disclaimer: This is for informative and educational purposes only. Always consult a health professional for questions and advise regarding health issues.