Pineapple are a rich source of manganese, which helps in strengthening bones and connective tissues. Pineapple has also Bromelain. What is Bromelain?. It is an enzyme to digest the protein. The food is more easy to digest and absorbed by our stomach if there is Bromelain.
7 Amazing Benefits of Bromelain
- Anti- Inflammatory- Bromelain has the ability to decrease the majority of pro- inflammatory mediators and is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
- Fights Allergies And Asthma- Studies have shown that Bromelain assists in decreasing nose Inflammation and difficulty in breathing and suggests that it may be helpful in treating allergies, asthma, and hypersensitivity disorders.
- Helps Prevents Cancer Growth- Bromelain has been found by studies to have a natural anti- cancer effects , which include its ability to promote cell death in cancer cells and preventing tumor growth.
- Reduce Pain And Swelling- Due to its inflammatory properties , Bromelain is effective in pain management for minor injuries, such as sprains, strains, and other trauma.
- Protect The Heart- studies suggest that Bromelain may stop blood platelets from clotting, which is extremely beneficial to heart health because blood clots can increase heart disease.
- Helps Heal Skin- Bromelain when used as a topical cream is highly effective at safety removing damage tissue from wounds and from second and third- degree burns.
- Supports Digestive Health- A major way that Bromelain supports digestive health is that it breaks down protein , thus making the digestive process easier. Pineapple has a lot of Vitamins, Calories and Minerals. Pineapple can help reduce the risk of macular degeneration , a disease that affects the eyes as people age , due in part to its high amount of vitamin c and the antioxidants it contains.
Pineapple good in diabetics? Yes, Pineapple are low in calories and also have a low glycemic Index despite their sweet taste. This means that those with diabetes can eat the fruit without Experiencing a sudden spike in blood sugar levels.
Side Effects of Eating Pineapple
The juice from unripe pineapples can cause severe vomiting . Bromelain ingestion is associated With a low incident of adverse including diarrhea ,excess menstrual flow, nausea, skin rash And vomiting. Swelling of the mouth and cheeks can result from eating large amount of the Fruit.
Disclaimer: This is for informational and educational purposes only. Always consult the Professionals for advice and questions regarding health conditions.