How to make your skin glow, healthy and radiant? Use this natural ingredients.
- Milk – The lactic acid presents in milk gently exfoliates the skin by replacing the old cells to new. You can use it as a cleanser, it will help remove all the dirt and impurities revealing glowing skin. Milk is enriched with vitamin A that can slows down signs of aging and reduce pigmentation. It also rejuvenates the skin by improving its texture and moisture levels.
- Aloe Vera– The health and beauty benefits of aloe vera are well known because of its essential ingredients in so many skin care products. If you have an oily skin you can used aloe vera as a moisturizer, it hydrates your skin and keeping it non greasy. It has acne bursting properties that soothes sunburnt skin. It also typically used on skin inflamed due to UV exposure.
- Water– drinking at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis is the key to keep your skin healthy. Increasing your water intake will help flush out all the toxins from the body .Keep yourself hydrated.
- Yogurt – Eating yogurt regularly or mixing it with a few complimentary ingredients and applying it on your face. It will help moisturize the skin and fight acne, reduce sun tan and pigmentation. It also diminishes discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rose Water – it can be used as a facial mist to keep the skin hydrated. The antioxidants, anti microbial and anti inflammatory properties of this mixture help balance the pH levels of the skin and soothes redness.